My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.

Monday, December 31, 2001

You say you're my friend
You've always been there for me
And never given up on me

You say you're my friend
You gave me control when I had none

You say you're my friend
We've been through hard times together
And you've never left my side

You say you're my friend
You've always listened to me vent
And you've comforted me when I cry

You say you're my friend
But truly you're not
Do you want to know why?

You've hurt me, you're literally killing me,
You've lied to me and showed me things that aren't really there,

You were the one that made others give up on me
You were the one that took my control
You were the one that made me cry

So all I have left to say to you is
Goodbye, now get out of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home