My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.

Monday, December 31, 2001

what would i do without you in my life

What would I do without you in my life
Who would be there for me
And cheer me up when I am down

What would I do without you in my life
I love you so much
Always have
Always will

What would I do without you in my life
Without you right my my side
To wipe my tears when I cry

What will I do without you in my life
I guess I have to find out
Now that I'm on my own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home