My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.

Tuesday, February 05, 2002

i give up

I don't know what I'm doing anymore
My life just seems like one big blur
I don't know what is right and wrong
I just don't know what to do.

One day I'll find the answers
One day I'll find my way
But what if on that day
I'm too lost to find my way back.

I've tried many times before
But I always went back to that life
Of destruction and horror
I don't know what I'm doing anymore
I'm sorry
But I give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home