My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.

Saturday, February 09, 2002

To My Dad

Through all the good times and the bad
You’ve always been my dad.

Right from the very start
You’ve loved me with all your heart.

You taught me how to ride a bike
And how to enjoy life.

You’ve always fixed my booboo’s
And when I was sick you stayed up with me through the night.

I remember all the fishing trips
Oh what fun we’d had.

We’ve had our moments when fought
But everything always turned out alright

Through all the fights, bikes, and late nights
Thank you for being my dad
I love you dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home