My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.

Monday, February 18, 2002

to all my friends

We've been friends for so long
And we have many happy memories.
Even though I'm going away
I'll think of you all each day.
The fun we've had together
Will stay in my heart forever.
I promise I won't forget you
And I hope you don't forget me.
In time I'm sure we'll go our own ways
But we will meet again someday.
I hope we'll never grow apart
Because we are friends right from the heart.
You have all been great friends
And I'll love you till no end.
Well it's time for me to go now
Goodbye my friends.
Until we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home