My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.

Sunday, March 24, 2002

you think i have everything?

So you think I have everything?
You have no idea.
Where do you get everything out of nothing?
I have food to eat and clothes to wear
But still I have nothing.
I have a house and a home
I have friends and family
But still I have nothing.
You don't understand?
You still say that I have everything?
That I have more than you do?
Well you're wrong!
You have much more than me
For you have happiness and self respect
I don't have that
And without it you have nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home