My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.

Monday, February 18, 2002

i will be there for you

It's not as bad as it seems
Trust me
I've been there and done that
I found my way back

I know that if I can do it
So can you
I'll be there
To help you through

I know it seems unfair
But in the end
You will see
That it's only for the best

So right now
Whenever you feel afraid
Just send and e-mail my way
And I will be there for you
Every step of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home